Electronic Neck Cushion Pillow Massager
Minimum Order Quantity: 15 Piece
|Dimension||30 x 20 x 3 cm; 499 Grams|
|Target Location||Whole Body|
IF YOU DON’T have the time, money, or energy to get to a spa to pay someone to rub all of the knots out of your shoulders the next best thing is an electric back massager. Speaking as a person whose stiff shoulder muscles regularly draw legitimate gasps from professional massage therapists, I use my own back massager regularly.
You don’t need to buy a whole massage chair or spend a fortune on a fancy model with a ton of bells and whistles. There are only a few things I consider essential, not least of which is finding a massager that requires little to no physical effort on the user’s part.
|Ideal For||Full Body Massage|
- Rolling Face Massager: to make better blood circumstances from skin aging. Soft brush to: clear all the scurf clings on the surface.
- Exfoliating of dead skin cells to reveal a roseate, youthful skin.
- Massage and application of cream to better penetrate the skin and keep it nourished and hydrated. Removing hard cells under foot or elbow.
- Crude polish accessory: to rip the tough skin and cut in off.
- Latex soft sponge for eye, cheek massaging. Make -up sponge: to massage and clean your skin.